nodejs.org – home for Node.js
npm – a repository for Node.js modules
express – web server framework for Node.js
dropbox-node – node.js client for working with the Dropbox API
hummingbird – real-time (20 updates per second) website traffic monitoring tool built on top of Node.js
vows – behaviour drive development framework for Node.js
node-mongodb – a Node.js drive for MongoDB
node.js KnockOut – Node.js competition, good place to see some examples of what you can achieve with Node.js
NodeJsCloud – Node.js cloud hosting platform (coming soon)
Joyent – Node.js hosting platform (limited public beta)
Heroku – Node.js hosting platform
Node EC2 – Node.js binding for the Amazon Query API
jQuery – needs no introduction..
Sencha – development framework
SproutCore – HTML5 based development framework for web apps
Enjoy what you’re reading? Subscribe to my newsletter and get more content on AWS and serverless technologies delivered straight to your inbox.
I’m an AWS Serverless Hero and the author of Production-Ready Serverless. I have run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years and I have been an architect or principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I currently work as an independent consultant focused on AWS and serverless.
In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to use AWS Step Functions service effectively. Including basic concepts, HTTP and event triggers, activities, design patterns and best practices.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong