nodejs.org – home for Node.js
npm – a repository for Node.js modules
express – web server framework for Node.js
dropbox-node – node.js client for working with the Dropbox API
hummingbird – real-time (20 updates per second) website traffic monitoring tool built on top of Node.js
vows – behaviour drive development framework for Node.js
node-mongodb – a Node.js drive for MongoDB
node.js KnockOut – Node.js competition, good place to see some examples of what you can achieve with Node.js
NodeJsCloud – Node.js cloud hosting platform (coming soon)
Joyent – Node.js hosting platform (limited public beta)
Heroku – Node.js hosting platform
Node EC2 – Node.js binding for the Amazon Query API
jQuery – needs no introduction..
Sencha – development framework
SproutCore – HTML5 based development framework for web apps
I’m an AWS Serverless Hero and the author of Production-Ready Serverless. I have run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years and I have been an architect or principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I currently work as an independent consultant focused on AWS and serverless.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong