Following my recent webinar with SharpCrafters on how to setup pseudo real-time performance monitoring using Aspect Oriented Programming and Amazon CloudWatch, I’d like to say thanks to the guys for having me, it was a great fun
For anyone interested, the source code is available at:
If you want to run the demo console app to generate some data, you need to put your AWS key and secret in the App.config file in the Demo.ConsoleApp project:
Just go to aws.amazon.com and create an account, you’ll then be given an access key and secret to use.
The slides for the session is also available to download on SlideShare:
I’m an AWS Serverless Hero and the author of Production-Ready Serverless. I have run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years and I have been an architect or principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I currently work as an independent consultant focused on AWS and serverless.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong