Welcome to my blog! It’s Xmas and with so much time on my hands, I thought this might be as good a time to start a blog as any!
What am I gonna blog? Well, imagine this, you’re going through your favorite blogs/websites and you read something cool, but when it comes to a time you can actually apply it in your line of work you can’t remember where you read it in the first place!
This has happened to me so much I had started to simply bookmark everything I come across which I think might be useful later on, but that results in a rather long and disorganized list of bookmarks which doesn’t really make life any easier… so I’ve been meaning to start blogging things I learn (in a way that I can understand of course) and hopefully it’ll help others who are in a similar position as me.
I’m an AWS Serverless Hero and the author of Production-Ready Serverless. I have run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years and I have been an architect or principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I currently work as an independent consultant focused on AWS and serverless.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong