Welcome to my blog! It’s Xmas and with so much time on my hands, I thought this might be as good a time to start a blog as any!
What am I gonna blog? Well, imagine this, you’re going through your favorite blogs/websites and you read something cool, but when it comes to a time you can actually apply it in your line of work you can’t remember where you read it in the first place!
This has happened to me so much I had started to simply bookmark everything I come across which I think might be useful later on, but that results in a rather long and disorganized list of bookmarks which doesn’t really make life any easier… so I’ve been meaning to start blogging things I learn (in a way that I can understand of course) and hopefully it’ll help others who are in a similar position as me.
I specialise in rapidly transitioning teams to serverless and building production-ready services on AWS.
Are you struggling with serverless or need guidance on best practices? Do you want someone to review your architecture and help you avoid costly mistakes down the line? Whatever the case, I’m here to help.
Check out my new course, Complete Guide to AWS Step Functions. In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to use AWS Step Functions service effectively. Including basic concepts, HTTP and event triggers, activities, callbacks, nested workflows, design patterns and best practices.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong