A major update has been released to SuperFunTown this week, and a number of new buildings have been added to the game. Including some really cool buildings such as:
|The Opera House
||The Hip Hop Crib
|The Empire State Building & the Tinsel Tower
||The Super Shard & The Eiffel Tower
|The French Quarters
|The High School
||The Forbidden City
|The Inca Pyramid
||The Wind Mill, Barn & Wind Power
|The Haunted House
||The Tuscan Villa
Looks pretty cool eh? Well, come and play: http://bit.ly/aq4V5f
I’m an AWS Serverless Hero and the author of Production-Ready Serverless. I have run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years and I have been an architect or principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I currently work as an independent consultant focused on AWS and serverless.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong