It can be seen that the number, 125874, and its double, 251748, contain exactly the same digits, but in a different order.
Find the smallest positive integer, x, such that 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 6x, contain the same digits.
// check if two numbers are permutations of the same set of digits let isPermutation number1 number2 = let str1 = number1.ToString().ToCharArray() |> Array.sort let str2 = number2.ToString().ToCharArray() |> Array.sort if str1.Length <> str2.Length then false else Array.forall2 (fun x y -> x = y) str1 str2 let answer = Seq.unfold (fun state -> Some(state, state + 1)) 1 |> Seq.filter (fun n -> [2..6] |> List.map (fun x -> x * n) |> List.forall (fun xn -> isPermutation xn n)) |> Seq.head
I specialise in rapidly transitioning teams to serverless and building production-ready services on AWS.
Are you struggling with serverless or need guidance on best practices? Do you want someone to review your architecture and help you avoid costly mistakes down the line? Whatever the case, I’m here to help.
Check out my new course, Complete Guide to AWS Step Functions. In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to use AWS Step Functions service effectively. Including basic concepts, HTTP and event triggers, activities, callbacks, nested workflows, design patterns and best practices.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong