Our brand new slots ‘Monopoly House Party’ is now live on Lucky Gem Casino! Great work by everyone involved at GameSys, the artwork is quite stunning and it’s quite easily the best looking slots game I’ve seen.
You can collect houses, railroads, electric and water works during the main game and use them in the bonus game:
In the bonus game you get a multiplier for landing on squares with your houses/railroad/electric company/water works, an you can collect bonuses for passing ‘GO’ as well as opening Community Chest cards.
All running against our shiny new F# backend too!
I specialise in rapidly transitioning teams to serverless and building production-ready services on AWS.
Are you struggling with serverless or need guidance on best practices? Do you want someone to review your architecture and help you avoid costly mistakes down the line? Whatever the case, I’m here to help.
Check out my new course, Complete Guide to AWS Step Functions. In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to use AWS Step Functions service effectively. Including basic concepts, HTTP and event triggers, activities, callbacks, nested workflows, design patterns and best practices.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong