Another week and we’ve release yet another new slot on our F# slots engine onto JackpotJoy Slots! This time around it’s in anticipation to the upcoming independence day!
Sorry, no aliens in this slot but we do have some…
Red Hot Rockets
Red Hot Rockets is a 25-line slot, themed around independence day, and as part of the celebration we’re also running a special community-driven promotion. Every spin in JackpotJoy Slots is counted towards each of 7 community targets, when a target is reached a new promotion (double coins, double gifts, etc.) will be made available to every player in the game!
After 18 hours or so, there are already over 134 million spins!
Red Hot Rockets has two bonus game features, a pick bonus and a free spins feature. The pick bonus is triggered when the player lands 3 or more Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels and fireworks will follow!
When the free spins mode is triggered the player is given three choices with varying number of free spins and multiplier value. The multiplier for the free spins mode is apply to any wins the player gets in the free spins feature, including pick bonuses!
Did I mention the sound effects in Red Hot Rockets is really cool? Don’t believe me? Well, do check it out for yourself then!
I’m an AWS Serverless Hero and the author of Production-Ready Serverless. I have run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years and I have been an architect or principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I currently work as an independent consultant focused on AWS and serverless.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong