Hello, just a quick word to say that slides for my F# in the Cloud and at Scale talk at the recent F# in Finance event is now available on SlideShare and that I’ll be talking about our use of F# in building social games at CodeMesh next week.
CodeMesh is gearing up to be a great conference, with some truly great speakers (with Dave Thomas, Joe Armstrong, Pieter Hintjens just to name a few!!) covering a wide variety of topics, hope to see you there!
I’m an AWS Serverless Hero and the author of Production-Ready Serverless. I have run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years and I have been an architect or principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I currently work as an independent consultant focused on AWS and serverless.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong