My 4-week Production-Ready Serverless workshop is back! With an improved and more comprehensive curriculum based on student feedback from the last run in May, when over 50 students from around the world took part.
This is a hands-on workshop where you will learn best practices for building serverless applications by building an e-commerce solution from scratch.
By the end of the workshop, you should have a clear idea when serverless is a good fit for your system and common pitfalls to avoid.
You will follow along with my instructions and build a web application step-by-step. Along the way you will learn how to:
- implement server-side rendering
- authenticate users with Cognito
- securing internal APIs with AWS_IAM
- testing strategies for serverless
- CI/CD best practices
- manage application configurations and secrets
- security best practices
- logging best practices
- monitoring & alerting best practices
- distributed tracing with X-Ray
- automatically capture and forward correlation IDs
- and much more!
Check out the full curriculum here.
It’s a workshop for beginners and experienced AWS engineers alike, there’s truly something for everyone here as we take a deep dive into some of these topics. And of course, you can ask other questions on Discord or during our weekly live Q&A too!
And all materials are available to you forever after the workshop.
Enrol now and SAVE 15% OFF with the promo code “yanprs15”.
Hope to see you in Sep!