Yup, you’ve heard right, finally you can have some moving parts in your town!
All you need is to build a ‘Used Car Dealer’ (see images below) in your town so the town folks can start buying cars to drive their kids to school or generally move around the town.
You will start seeing the ‘Blue Family Car’ in your town almost as soon as you’ve built your first ‘Used Car Dealer’, and if that’s not exotic enough for you, you can add other cars to the road by buying the type of car you want to see from the Build menu, under Decorations and then Vehicles.
Here are the chances you have right now:
And here’s some snapshots of how they look in the game :-)
I specialise in rapidly transitioning teams to serverless and building production-ready services on AWS.
Are you struggling with serverless or need guidance on best practices? Do you want someone to review your architecture and help you avoid costly mistakes down the line? Whatever the case, I’m here to help.
Check out my new course, Complete Guide to AWS Step Functions. In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to use AWS Step Functions service effectively. Including basic concepts, HTTP and event triggers, activities, callbacks, nested workflows, design patterns and best practices.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong