I gave a talk about Aspect Oriented Programming at this year’s DDD South West, the slides is available on SlideShare:
The source code I used can be found here.
A big thank you to the guys for making DDD South West the great event it was and for having me on-board this year, I had plenty of fun! Hope everyone who made it to my session enjoyed what I had to say and are thinking about using AOP in their projects.
If you couldn’t come to the session I’ll be talking to VBUG Bristol on the 13th June so hope to see you then!
I’m an AWS Serverless Hero and the author of Production-Ready Serverless. I have run production workload at scale in AWS for nearly 10 years and I have been an architect or principal engineer with a variety of industries ranging from banking, e-commerce, sports streaming to mobile gaming. I currently work as an independent consultant focused on AWS and serverless.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong