Another Thursday had gone by and yet another slot has been added to JackpotJoy Slots, this time it’s a grizzly themed 50-line slot called Bear Cubs!
The main slots game is pretty straight forward, albeit being 50-lines instead of the typical 25, where things really become interesting is the bonus feature. When you land 3, 4 or 5 bonus symbols on the reels you’ll trigger the Golden Cub Spins bonus game with 5, 8 or 12 free spins respectively.
At the start of the bonus game the player has to choose one of the three grizzlies as his golden cub, and over the course of the bonus game any time a Wild symbol or the golden cub’s symbol lands on the reels they’ll be locked in place for the reminder of the bonus game and act as Wilds.
The video below will hopefully give you a pretty good idea of how the bonus game works and as you can see, it’s possible to amass a massive win from the bonus game, even on a small wager!
I specialise in rapidly transitioning teams to serverless and building production-ready services on AWS.
Are you struggling with serverless or need guidance on best practices? Do you want someone to review your architecture and help you avoid costly mistakes down the line? Whatever the case, I’m here to help.
Check out my new course, Complete Guide to AWS Step Functions. In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to use AWS Step Functions service effectively. Including basic concepts, HTTP and event triggers, activities, callbacks, nested workflows, design patterns and best practices.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong