Hello, just a quick note to tell you that recording of my talk at the recent AWS User Group meetup is now live!
In this talk, I introduced the core concepts of chaos engineering, and the challenges that the Serverless paradigm brings to the existing tools and practices we use. I then looked at techniques you can use to resilience test your application at the application layer. I also outlined a strategy to better handle slow responses from external dependencies.
Please find the video with accompanied slides below.
In the video course we will cover topics including:
- authentication & authorization with API Gateway & Cognito
- testing & running functions locally
- log aggregation
- monitoring best practices
- distributed tracing with X-Ray
- tracking correlation IDs
- performance & cost optimization
- error handling
- config management
- canary deployment
- leading practices for Lambda, Kinesis, and API Gateway
You can also get 40% off the face price with the code ytcui. Hurry though, this discount is only available while we’re in Manning’s Early Access Program (MEAP).
Subscribe to my newsletter and get new contents delivered straight to your inbox :-)