A few of you have asked me whether I was on Patreon and how you can support me in my work. And for a long time, I couldn’t think of interesting perks to offer you in return. But now that I’m spending a good part of my time as an independent consultant, I am much more able to offer you my time and help you on your journey towards serverless!
My patrons would have early access to my articles and can get involved with my creative process and help me choose topics to cover.
And as I create new video courses, my patrons would get access to them for free as well, including my existing courses Production-Ready Serverless (value $79.99) and Complete guide to Step Functions (value £19.99/$25.00).
With the higher tiers of patronage, you can also get 24/7 access to me via a private Slack channel and get 1-2-1 consulting/mentoring as well.
|Products||Keep up the good work!||24/7 access via Slack||1-2-1 mentoring|
|Early access to new content||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Suggestions on new content||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Shout-out in weekly updates||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Complete Guide to Step Functions (value £19.99/$25)||–||Yes||Yes|
|24/7 access via Slack||–||Yes||Yes|
|Production-Ready Serverless (value $79.99)||–||–||Yes|
|1 hour of 1-2-1 mentoring per month||–||–||Yes|
As more of you support me, I also plan to:
- give away Complete Guide to Step Functions to all my patrons
- produce another video course, and patrons can help choose the topic and get the video course for free
- hold weekly office hours where patrons can ask me any burning questions they have
- start a special podcast series where I interview a patron every month and showcase the amazing things you are building!
I specialise in rapidly transitioning teams to serverless and building production-ready services on AWS.
Are you struggling with serverless or need guidance on best practices? Do you want someone to review your architecture and help you avoid costly mistakes down the line? Whatever the case, I’m here to help.
Check out my new course, Complete Guide to AWS Step Functions. In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to use AWS Step Functions service effectively. Including basic concepts, HTTP and event triggers, activities, callbacks, nested workflows, design patterns and best practices.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong