In the coming months, I will also be running public workshops at various conferences and user groups:
- AWS User Group 17th Oct @ The Telegraph, London (sold out)
- CodeMesh 7th Nov @ Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, London (tickets still available)
- BuildStuff 18th Nov @ Radisson Blu Lietuva, Vilnius (tickets still available)
- DevTernity 1st Dec @ National Library of Latvia, Riga (sold out)
Tickets are selling out fast, so grab them while you still can!
If you’re interested in having me run the workshop in your company or to host it at your conference/event then you can find out more about the workshop here, or to get in touch with me via the contact page.
In the video course we will cover topics including:
- authentication & authorization with API Gateway & Cognito
- testing & running functions locally
- log aggregation
- monitoring best practices
- distributed tracing with X-Ray
- tracking correlation IDs
- performance & cost optimization
- error handling
- config management
- canary deployment
- leading practices for Lambda, Kinesis, and API Gateway
You can also get 40% off the face price with the code ytcui. Hurry though, this discount is only available while we’re in Manning’s Early Access Program (MEAP).
Subscribe to my newsletter and get new contents delivered straight to your inbox :-)