In the coming months, I will also be running public workshops at various conferences and user groups:
- AWS User Group 17th Oct @ The Telegraph, London (sold out)
- CodeMesh 7th Nov @ Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, London (tickets still available)
- BuildStuff 18th Nov @ Radisson Blu Lietuva, Vilnius (tickets still available)
- DevTernity 1st Dec @ National Library of Latvia, Riga (sold out)
Tickets are selling out fast, so grab them while you still can!
If you’re interested in having me run the workshop in your company or to host it at your conference/event then you can find out more about the workshop here, or to get in touch with me via the contact page.
I specialise in rapidly transitioning teams to serverless and building production-ready services on AWS.
Are you struggling with serverless or need guidance on best practices? Do you want someone to review your architecture and help you avoid costly mistakes down the line? Whatever the case, I’m here to help.
Check out my new course, Complete Guide to AWS Step Functions. In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to use AWS Step Functions service effectively. Including basic concepts, HTTP and event triggers, activities, callbacks, nested workflows, design patterns and best practices.
Come learn about operational BEST PRACTICES for AWS Lambda: CI/CD, testing & debugging functions locally, logging, monitoring, distributed tracing, canary deployments, config management, authentication & authorization, VPC, security, error handling, and more.
You can also get 40% off the face price with the code ytcui.
Here is a complete list of all my posts on serverless and AWS Lambda. In the meantime, here are a few of my most popular blog posts.
- Lambda optimization tip – enable HTTP keep-alive
- You are thinking about serverless costs all wrong
- Many faced threats to Serverless security
- We can do better than percentile latencies
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong
- Yubl’s road to Serverless
- AWS Lambda – should you have few monolithic functions or many single-purposed functions?
- AWS Lambda – compare coldstart time with different languages, memory and code sizes
- Guys, we’re doing pagination wrong